- Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions by donating online on this website. When you have made an online donation, Amnesty International India is committed to ensuring the information you provide is fully protected.
- This is meant only for voluntary donations to Amnesty International India.
- Amnesty International India accepts donations on this site only from Indian citizens. Others who are interested in donating to Amnesty International India’s efforts to protect and strengthen human rights may contact us at the address given below.
- If your donation transaction is successful, you will receive an email acknowledgement of the same from Amnesty International. Receipt and tax exemption notification U/S 80G for your tax purposes will be sent to the address provided by you at the end of the financial year.
- Once a donation transaction is completed, no refund can be given under any circumstances. Please ensure you fill up the donation amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for payment.
- Regular donations made using your Paytm wallet will be withdrawn on a monthly basis from your wallet on the 5th of every month for 12 months. You will be sent a reminder message 2 days before withdrawal every month.
- Credit / Debit card / Netbanking information is provided by you only on the secure payment gateway and we do not collect this information. Your card/bank details will not be stored by Amnesty International India for any reason.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Amnesty International India asks for the information listed below, all of which will be held securely.
- Donation amount
Amnesty International India will only use this information to:
- process donations and provide receipts
- maintain accurate records of donor details
- maintain accurate records of accounts for auditing purposes
- Provide occasional updates as relevant
- Amnesty International India reserves the right to modify or replace any of these terms and conditions at any time, and any change shall be effective once posted on the Websites. Under no circumstance shall Amnesty International India be liable for any claims, costs or damages, arising as a result of your use of the online donation system or your inability to do so, your reliance on any content and/or services associated with the Websites, or any breach of these Terms and Conditions. Disputes relating to the use of the Websites’ online donation system and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of India, and any dispute shall be brought before the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka, where Amnesty International India is officially located.
For any information, please contact Amnesty International India at:
Amnesty International India,
1074/B-1, 1st Floor,
11th Main, HAL II Stage,
Indiranagar, Bangalore -560008
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +91 (80) 49388000